How To Donate
There are several ways you can make a donation to this ministry.
- A one-time donation via cash, credit card, or check made payable to “South Georgia Ministries”.
- A monthly donation, via cash, credit card, automatic draft from your checking account, check, or PayPal.
You may make your payment here using your credit card or checking account. Choose one of the options indicated or choose your own amount. (See Payment Instructions for PayPal below.)
Your gift can be made “In honor of” or “In memory of” someone special.
Payment Instructions: Mail, PayPal, or e-checks
- Mail your check or money order to: South Georgia Ministries, P.O. Box 252, Tifton, GA 31793, or
- To make a one-time gift using your credit card or checking account, click on the “Donate via PayPal” (One time Gift) button on this page, or
- To make a monthly donation using your credit card or checking account, click the “Donate via PayPal” (Monthly Pledge) button on this page, or
- You may also set up monthly donation transfers yourself (e-checks), using your online banking account (this is the preferred method).
- To make a gift “in honor of” or “in memory of” someone, choose one of the donation methods above, then write or email us a note indicating your wishes. These will be published in our quarterly newsletters and on this website.
Please mail your check or draft form to us at:
South Georgia Ministries, Inc.
P.O. Box 252
300 Commerce Way
Tifton, GA 31793
Payment Instructions: Automatic Draft/Credit Cards for Monthly Donations
You can also have us set up automatic drafts for your monthly donations using the Automated Clearing House (ACH) system for donations from your checking account or we can charge your credit card monthly using Square. Contact us at (229) 402-3794 or email us for the proper forms.
To discontinue monthly pledges, please contact us via email.
To discontinue monthly pledges that are set up via PayPal, please click here for instructions.